| At Viceroy Snowmass luxury year-round resort, mountain adventure glows with modern spirit as Viceroy Hotels and Resorts offers its first resort at the base of one of the world's finest ski mountains. Only seven miles from downtown Aspen in the heart of Snowmass' new Base Village, the sophistication and sense of place that distinguish Viceroy destinations from California to the Caribbean perfectly blend with the Colorado high country.
For couples, families and friends, Viceroy Snowmass luxury mountain resort offers ski-in/ski-out luxury resort lodging, in the winter and a gateway to on-and off-mountain adventure and culture during warmer months, complemented by imaginative dining and lounging, a Ute Indian-inspired wellness spa, and a year-round pool terrace and café—an ideal setting for a Snowmass mountain vacation during any season.
From skiing, snowboarding, ice skating and sleigh rides in the winter to summertime hiking, mountain biking, fly-fishing, horseback riding, festivals and concerts, the Rocky Mountains' limitless seasonal pleasures and a world of unexpected Viceroy privileges await at the newest luxury ski resort in aspen/Snowmass.
- Ski-in/Ski-out residential resort accommodations in Snowmass Base Village
- Access to four diverse mountains, Aspen, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk
- Ideal location steps from Elk Camp Gondola and Village Express and Assay Hill Chairlifts
- Destination restaurant with mountain views, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Signature lobby cocktail bar and lobbyside lounge
- All-season heated saline pool, terrace with cabanas, Nest lounge and café designed by Kelly Wearstler
- Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access in all resort residences and public spaces
- Eight meeting rooms and event spaces, including a ballroom with outdoor terrace, executive boardroom, meeting rooms and private dining rooms
- Full spectrum catering for après-ski parties, group hospitality and social celebrations
- Interior design by Jean-Michel Gathy of Denniston International
- Boutique featuring a curated selection of clothing, gifts and accessories
- Walking distance to Snowmass Base Village; seven miles to downtown Aspen
- Environmentally responsible design and construction eligible for LEED®* Silver certification
- Electric Car charging station complimentary for all guests
- Ski valet with on site ski and snowboard rental
- Sports instruction, including skiing and snowboarding in winter, and golf, fly fishing, road and mountain biking, horseback riding, rafting and more.
- Full-time concierge to curate your vacation experience
- Business concierge and meeting services
- Kids and teens' program and family activities
- Valet parking and local courtesy transportation in electric vehicle.